Affton Mothers’ Club 2012-2013 | Last updated: September 28, 2014
Affton High School
8309 Mackenzie Road
Affton, Mo 63123
Affton Arts and Crafts Fair
Sponsored by the Affton Mothers’ Club
Date & Time:
Saturday November 8, 2014
9am to 4pm
Sunday November 9, 2014
10am to 4pm
Fee: $55 per each 9 x 5 space
$5 for electric (limited number)
$10 for an 8’ table (VERY limited number)
$5 for parking pass for upper parking lot at high school
(Or use free shuttle service from Rogers Middle School)
No Refunds After 9-1-4
Setup:Saturday: 6 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Parking: All exhibitors MUST park vehicles in the designated
parking lot after unloading. Free shuttle service for the exhibitors will be provided from Rogers Middle School, 7550 Mackenzie Rd.
Breakdown: Breakdown is at 4 p.m. on Sunday. Exhibitors who close their booth before this time forfeit their right to return to future shows.
General Info: You may REQUEST a space by number/ location.
This does not guarantee requested placement.
- Exhibitors using electric must provide heavy duty cords and a surge protector. 1 outlet per exhibitor, not per space.
- All proceeds go to the exhibitors. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying Missouri State sales tax. Tax forms will be provided Saturday morning.
- All items must be quality handcrafted or from an approved home party company.
- No smoking allowed on campus.
-Except for service animals, No Animals Allowed.
- Upon acceptance, written notification will be sent with booth number, school map and other instructions.
More info: Sarah Hertel @ (314) 322-7767